[Insight-users] reset m_CurrentIteration in itkLBFGSBOptimizer

Mengda Wu wumengda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 20:26:39 EST 2010

Hi all,

   I found a small bug which can be annoying in some cases. If the same
LBFGSBOptimizer is used for BSpline-based deformable registration twice
(e.g. first in coarser grid and then in finer grid),
the initial output of the second registration will give the final iteration
number of the first registration.

  I am wondering if there is a way to reset m_CurrentIteration in
itkLBFGSBOptimizer. Also, the variable m_InfinityNormOfProjectedGradient has
the same issue.

Thanks,
Mengda