[Insight-users] Problem Using the itkBSplineScatteredDataPointSetToImageFilter on Win32

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 13:55:30 EST 2010

Hi Otmane,

The problem is that a B-spline object has an open boundary in it's parametric domain, specifically your domain is defined over [0,512).  You're querying a point right on that open boundary.  Although I tried to accommodate calls on the open boundary, due to precision differences, you're getting that error on Win32 vs your Linus distribution.  What you want to do is ensure your query of the B-spline object value is inside the B-spline domain, e.g. 511.9999 instead of 512.

Nick