[Insight-users] FW: PhD studentship - INRIA Asclepios + Microsoft Research Cambridge

Nirupam Sarkar nirupam_us at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 09:21:15 EDT 2010

Sayan,
I did my Ph.D. in Image Processing and worked in various area that involves Image Processing. I also did work in Medical Imaging. I have nearly 10 years of industrial experience in Image Processing. I have worked with reasearchers in INRIA France in past.
At present I am located at Boston, MA. Can I work from here?
Thank you,
Nirupam Sarkar, Ph.D.