[Insight-users] Wrap my own Image class using ManagedITK (cmake)

Владимир Ткачук vova.tkachuk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 09:37:06 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I think, my question is more to Daniel Mueller, but if anyone could
help, I'll be thankfull.

I have different Image class (template):

template < typename TPixel,
           template<typename TImage>
              class TPixelStorageTraits = Image2DStackDefaultPixelStorageTraits

class ITK_EXPORT Image2DStack : public ImageBase< 3 >

And I want to wrap it for .Net. As I understand, ManagedITK is good
for filters, iterators and so on, but I did not found clear example of
wrapping image-classes. My cmake knowlage is pure, is there a way to
wrap this class at least at semi-automated way?

For example, I need  Image2DStack<ushort> instance for using in .Net code.

Thanks,
Volodymyr Tkachuk