[Insight-users] Wrap my own Image class using ManagedITK (cmake)

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 11:21:51 EDT 2010

Hi Volodymyr,

Unfortunately ManagedITK can not handle what you want (at least not
without non-trivial changes).

I am no longer supporting ManagedITK, but will work with the ITKv4
Wrapping team to add support for C# wrappers "out-of-the-box" (due
early to mid next year).

Sorry for the bad news. If you really really really need this, I can
describe the steps you will need to take (and give you write access to
the Google Code project).

Cheers, Dan