[Insight-users] Wrap my own Image class using ManagedITK (cmake)

Владимир Ткачук vova.tkachuk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 11:46:41 EDT 2010

Thank you for the answer Dan!

Actually, there are two options for me now: try to adapt ManagedITK
also for these needs or try to build my wrappers based on SWIG
(probably, there are some other  C++ wrappers, but I do not know about
them). For now I have almost no clue, how much time each solution
would take.

Could you just briefly describe what changes should be done in MamagedITK?

Thanks,
Volodymyr

For sure, any information