[Insight-users] ITKTo VTKImageFilter Problem

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Fri Oct 15 21:04:51 EDT 2010

Dear ITK Users,

How are you doing?

For visualizing DICOM CT images, I programmed like this:

1.       Use ITK reader to load a series of images

2.       Apply ITKToVTKImageFilter to pass the images from ITK to VTK

3.       Visualize the images by VTK

I got the images visualized successfully. However, compared with the
visualization result of using VTK reader directly, the images are inverse
vertically, and the same is the order of the slices.

Attached please find the image. Could anyone tell me how to solve the
problem?

Thanks!

Xiaopeng