[Insight-users] Some Doxygen inheritance diagrams not working

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Oct 31 09:52:44 EDT 2010

Hi John, David,

The Doxygen diagrams are working fine now.

It seems that the problem was due to our attempt to
mix the development version of Doxygen with the
installed version of Graphviz (the standard package
in Ubuntu 10.10).

We are now back to using the Ubuntu packages for
both Doxygen and Graphviz, and the diagrams are
generated correctly.

Please note the the pages now insert the class and
collaboration diagrams in a dynamic section, so you
have to click in a title in order to expand the diagram.

For example in:

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1GradientMagnitudeImageFilter.html

You will see the links:

 Inheritance diagram for itk::GradientMagnitudeImageFilter< TInputImage,
TOutputImage >:
 [image: Inheritance graph]
 [legend <http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/graph_legend.html>]
 Collaboration diagram for itk::GradientMagnitudeImageFilter< TInputImage,
TOutputImage >:

and when you click on the, the page inserts the images:

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1GradientMagnitudeImageFilter__inherit__graph.png
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1GradientMagnitudeImageFilter__coll__graph.png

  Please let us know if you see any problem,