[Insight-users] do not get all the results from GeodesicActiveContourShapePriorLevelSetImageFilter.cxx

john smith mkitkinsightuser at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 08:45:58 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am running the following program:
"GeodesicActiveContourShapePriorLevelSetImageFilter.cxx" from the itk
software manual. I build it correctly. But when I type in the command window
the following:
 "GeodesicActiveContourShapePriorLevelSetImageFilter.exe
BrainMidSagittalSlice.png result1.png 76 70 123 95 102 6 1.0 0.5 0.02
CorpusCallosumMeanShape.mha 3 CorpusCallosumMode.mha 10 0", I do not get all
the results.

Could someone help me?