[Insight-users] Select one lable of interest among several labels

Abayiz abayiz at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 08:34:26 EDT 2011

Hello,

In my current 3D data, there are several labels generated by "ConnectComponentImageFilter". Right now, I want to just keep one of them, and ignore/delete the other unwanted labels. How can I do this? I've read something about the "itkLableMaskImageFilter" and "itkLabelMapToBinaryImageFilter", but cannot figure out how to use them.

Examples would be very appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Abayiz