[Insight-users] Need help: How to iterate though Analyze Datasets

Alexandra.Derntl at gmx.at Alexandra.Derntl at gmx.at
Sat Aug 13 11:11:15 EDT 2011

Hello ITK-Users!

I’m new to ITK and I’m looking for an Slice Iterator, where I can work with Analyze (img, hdr) Datasets. The Datasets itself are in 3D,  however I want to extract each 2D image (in a loop) to perform for example a thresholdfilter on them, or filters to minimize artefacts. After that, I want to write a new file with the modified data.

Is this possible? Are there any suitable tutorials in the web? I tried the examples in the ITK Guide, unfortunetly they don’t work for me.

 Thank you for your time!

Alex