[Insight-users] Need help: How to iterate though Analyze Datasets

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 14:02:00 EDT 2011

Hi Alex,

Welcome to ITK!

You can find some getting started material here:
    http://www.itk.org/ITK/help/help.html
    http://www.itk.org/ITK/help/tutorials.html

Regarding your specific question about iterating over each slice, you
probably want the itk::SliceBySliceImageFilter.

See here:
    http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1SliceBySliceImageFilter.html
and here:
    http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/133