[Insight-users] Cmake error when I configure the code

姜宏涛 myaqua1982 at 163.com
Sun Dec 4 20:34:11 EST 2011

Hi all,

I have download ITK-3.20. There is an error appeared when I use cmake to configure the code.

CMake Error at Utilities/vxl/config/cmake/config/CMakeLists.txt:353 (MATH): math cannot parse the expression: "8*": syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting exp_OPENPARENT or exp_NUMBER (2)
error in configeration process, project files may be invalid.

What is wrong with it ? Please give me some advice. PS: the IDE is VS2008.

Thank you!