[Insight-users] SimpleITK testing in Python

David Welch david.m.welch at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 15:42:41 EST 2011

Hi Matt,

That's not really an option for me.  I am working on a local machine, but the build is for a network cluster of Macs.  I could have my sysadmin push an update out to the cluster, but I'd prefer to install Numpy on /opt (network drive) and not tamper with the Apple default frameworks.  Should this be made an option in the CMake files, or is there some reason the system default is always chosen?

-Dave

--
David Welch
david.m.welch at gmail.com