[Insight-users] Release issue

liu jianfei flair.liu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 18:22:40 EST 2011

Dear all

    I have successfully installed the release and debug versions of ITK in
a windows 7 machine. My itk version is 3.2 and visual studio is VC2005
64bit. In my project, my program can be compiled and run under the debug
model. In the release model, I am able to compile it, but fail to run it.
In order to understand this issue is caused by itk or my own program, I
copied a sample example, RGBImage.cxx. However, I got the same issue as my
own program. When I tried to debug the sample example under the release
model, vc studio leads me to "itkprocessobject.cxx" and stops at the
following code.

   /**
     * Keep track of the last time GenerateOutputInformation() was called
     */
    m_OutputInformationMTime.Modified();

  Can you give me any instructions to fix this issue? Thanks

--
Sincerely
Jianfei Liu