[Insight-users] ITK_USE_SYSTEM_GDCM ITK V4

Rick Frank rickf at fullspectrumsw.com
Tue Dec 13 13:09:12 EST 2011

Hi

I noticed someone posting that they tried ITK_USE_SYSTEM_GDCM ITK v4.

> I'm trying to use ITK v4. I have been able to install it successfully
(note

> that the option ITK_USE_SYSTEM_GDCM doesn't work, it produce a link
error to

> gdcmMSFF).

I would really like to be able use this feature. I'm currently building
with ITK 3.20 but looking to use 4.0 in final project.

Is there any chance that this will be fixed in v4? If not, can anyone
explain/assist with the problem so that I could fix it myself? I wasn't
able to figure out how to fix it.

Thanks

> I'm trying to use ITK v4. I have been able to install it successfully
(note

> that the option ITK_USE_SYSTEM_GDCM doesn't work, it produce a link
error to

> gdcmMSFF).

Full Spectrum Software

225 Turnpike Rd.