[Insight-users] Reading 4d image using SimpleITK

Andriy Fedorov fedorov at bwh.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 14 16:48:25 EST 2011

Bradley,

This is a DCE MRI time-resolved 3D volume. Dimensions IJK+time = 256x256x14+65.

I can read this file using ITK proper.

SimpleITK handles this correctly as expected, looking at the code -- I
get the error message, no complaints here.

My question is whether there is something quick I can do in my
checkout of SimpleITK code to enable reading 4d images. Is something
like this possible?

AF