[Insight-users] Parabolic dilatation correct radius

Simon ESNEAULT simon.esneault at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 05:16:33 EST 2011

Hi,

Thanks a lot Richard, that was my mistake (foreground pixel value input
of 255 instead of 1). Now it behaves correctly.

The parabolic Erosion and Dilatation are the fastest here for binary images
as long as the radius is greater than 3. The distance transform perform
quite well also, sometimes even better than the Maurer implementation. This
should be integrated to ITK !

Thanks for your good work and bright explanations

-Simon

Simon Esneault
13 rue Vasselot
35000 Rennes, France