[Insight-users] Parabolic dilatation correct radius

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 18:51:57 EST 2011

Hi,
I haven't run anything, but I've had a look at your image and the test
program. The parabolic classes assume a binary input image with values
0 or 1, not 0 or 255. Scaling the input will scale the size of the
radius by the square root of the intensity scale. This is the basis of
the spatially variant operations I mentioned in the earlier message.
Also, be sure to update with the version from github, as there have
been minor changes to the padding for openings and closings and there
is support for ITK4.