[Insight-users] ITK + GDCM : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'gdcmDictSet.h': No such file or directory

alby13 albagarin1986 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 16:13:54 EST 2011

Hello everyone!

Im trying to build a program that uses ITK and GDCM, and says "fatal error
C1083: Cannot open include file: 'gdcmDictSet.h': No such file or
directory". I ve already used GDCM and ITK in my computer with other
programs and it works. I checked the additional dependencies of the project
and they looked to be all. but i cannot find a way to fix the error.
¿Could you help me?
thanks,
Alby