[Insight-users] Weights during registration and meansquares metric

lpaul l.paul at uclouvain.be
Tue Feb 15 04:13:33 EST 2011

Hi all,

I am using the ImageToImageRegistration for a while and I would like to
improve the computation to target some particular regions into the volume.
Typically, I some regions should be preponderant in the computation of the
metric. Is it possible to give some weights to the voxels belonging to these
zones?
Is there already something that does the job in ITK?
Any suggestion on implementing this in an inherited class from MeanSquares
metric?

Thanks, Laurent.