[Insight-users] Seed landmark on 2D CT image

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Thu Feb 17 08:39:07 EST 2011

Thank you guys very much on the overlay of mask image over the grayscale image. Couple of days ago I raised another question, but so far I haven’t get any reply. Maybe the problem is kind of too easy one? But for me I spent very long time on it still cannot figure it out.

If you guys have any good ideas, please let me know.

Thanks,

Yang