[Insight-users] segmentation fault

Jihun Kim jihun at umich.edu
Thu Feb 17 13:10:22 EST 2011

Dear insight-users,

Now I am working on running a b-spline image registration on a linux
machine. I have tested a lot the code on a Windows PC and it has worked well
so far. When I run the code on a linux machine, it provided me a warning
message of "Segmentation fault". The line brought this message is as
follows:

TransformReaderType::Pointer reader = TransformReaderType::New();

I have tried to figure out what causes this segmentation fault, but I don't
know. So could anyone of you explain about it and solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Jihun