[Insight-users] ScalarChanAndVeseSparseLevelSetImageFilter 3D?

Arnaud Gelas arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 18 10:34:07 EST 2011

Hi Ella,

The code of this insight journal has been moved in ITK (in the review
directory), API has changed in the process.

To be able to use this code, you need to turn on ITK_USE_REVIEW when
building ITK.

Then you can have a look at this example:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/Segmentation/MultiphaseChanAndVeseSparseFieldLevelSetSegmentation

This example shows how to use this filter in the multiphase case.

Best,
Arnaud