[Insight-users] 32- and 64-bit

Gib Bogle g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Feb 20 01:34:17 EST 2011

Hi Luis,

I have W7 64 bit on a machine with a 64 bit CPU.  I have been using a
32 bit installation of MinGW, but I have a 64 bit installation on the
machine as
well, which I am not currently using.  I understand from your response
that I do need to rebuild ITK for 64 bit operation.  Therefore what I
need to do, it seems, is just tell cmake to use the 64 bit MinGW.
This isn't really an ITK question, but what's the simplest way to get
cmake to use a particular MinGW installation?

Thanks
Gib