[Insight-users] DiffusionTensor3DReconstructionFilter

alba garin albagarin1986 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 03:52:14 EST 2011

I get this output. But i need to use the tensor to get the eigenvalues and eigenvectors. So i modified the example to get those values and:- i used almost all the code from the example - it built with no errors. - i get the tensor image from the output of the filter. when obtaining the components of the tensor all of them are 0.000000 and when computing the eigenvalues and eigenvectors using the methods from DiffusionTensor3D.ComputeEigenAnalysis i get that all the eigenvalues are 0.0000000 - the only thing i get is that the eigenvectors(0,0) is 1.0000000000000 and eigenvectors(0,1) and eigenvectors(0,2) for example are 0.0000000000000
i checked all the examples you posted me below (thanks, by the way).