[Insight-users] How to write registration output of dicom series files?

akbarjan bayiz abayiz at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 13:49:52 EST 2011

Hello all!

I am running a code about registering dicom images in two different folders using Demons algorithm. But when I try to write out the registration output as file(s), I cannot get it correctly. It compiles quite well, but when running it, it gives this message:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'itk::ImageFileReaderException'
what():  /usr/local/include/InsightToolkit/IO/itkImageFileReader.txx:100:
FileName must be specified
Aborted

How can I solve this? Can I get the registration output file(s)?

Thank you in advance!