[Insight-users] Xcode and ITK Chan Vese LevelSet Method 3216 errors at compilation

Ella Maria Kadas ella_kadas at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 05:07:12 EST 2011

Hi all,I was happy to see that i can use the installed ITK installed Folder with Xcode.I did the big mistake to try to use the example providedhttp://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/322because i think that would be very close to what i need. Unfortunatly the classes are not in the Review, so trying to create the source code folder structure by copying and including the folders in Xcode got me to have 3216 errors now. Like: Used 5 template parameter instead of 2 template < class TInputImage, class TOutputImage >
class ITK_EXPORT MultiphaseFiniteDifferenceImageFilter
  : public InPlaceImageFilter< TInputImage, TOutputImage >

invalid use of 'this' is non-member functionImageDimension was not declared in this scopem_UseImageSpacing was not declared in this scope.....
 if (this->GetState() == UNINITIALIZED)
  {
    // Set the coefficients for the deriviatives
    double coeffs[ImageDimension];
    if (m_UseImageSpacing)
      for (unsigned int i = 0; i < ImageDimension; i++)
        coeffs[i] = 1.0 / m_LevelSet[0]->GetSpacing()[i];
So my question is how can i use this headers is there were still not in the InsightToolkit 3.20.0?Cheers,Ella