[Insight-users] Questions about access to ConjugateGradientOptimizer

Ying Li liying0586 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 03:47:23 EST 2011

Hi, everyone

There is no SetMaximumNumberOfIterations() in itkConjugateGradientOptimizer
and I write it to set maximum number of iterations, the code is :
void
ConjugateGradientOptimizer
::SetMaximumNumberOfIterations( unsigned int n )
{
  if( m_MaximumNumberOfIterations == n )
  {
      return;
  }
    m_MaximumNumberOfIterations = n;
  if( m_OptimizerInitialized )
  {
  m_vnlOptimizer->set_max_function_evals(   m_MaximumNumberOfIterations );
  }
  this->Modified();
}

This is similar with the method used in itkLBFGSBOptimizer.cxx

My problem is
1.m_MaximumNumberOfIterations has not been allocated  as a member of the
optimizer I have created using New() method.
2. When I debugging, it shows that "The source file is different from when
the module was built"  though I have rebuilt the program many times.

Thanks in advance.
--
Best Regards
    李  莹