[Insight-users] problem with Chan and Vese method of segmentation

Kishore Mosaliganti kishoreraom at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 15:47:42 EST 2011

Hi Juan,

Thank you for the email.

1. This is a process issue with the Insight Journal. Hopefully, it
will improve through the ITKv4 efforts (via the GIT repository).

2. One of the problems with the PDF update is that the person who
submitted the article is only allowed to modify it. Outside users
cannot add or modify the content. So, this process needs to be changed
as well. This article can be copied to a wiki page that will allow
users to update it.

3. We are now refactoring the level-set code in ITK for the v4
release. You will see many changes soon. We will also improve
documentation and provide many examples for users. If you would like
to contribute in the code development or on the documentation aspect,
that will be great.

4. The multiphase examples were placed in InsightoClopedia wiki page.

HTH,
Kishore