[Insight-users] problem with Chan and Vese method of segmentation

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 15:00:59 EST 2011

Hello Kishore,
             Thanks for your answer. I think I have now a clear
understanding of the situation. I certainly want to contribute to ITK,
but I need to get a deeper understanding of the level set framework
before contributing with code. I will do this while trying to
re-implement my code using ITK. In the meantime, I could review
documentation and provide examples (the ones I've made for myself) in
the places they are needed.

Another question about the Chan-Vese approach: I understand that it is
possible to run it on vector-valued images, but is it straightforward
to convert the scalar examples? Do you have any examples for that?

Thanks for your time.
Best,
       Juan