[Insight-users] Runtime error in 64-bit operating system on windows 7; prog working with 32 bit

anna han wan anna.han.wan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 11:48:27 EDT 2011

Hi and thank you to get back to me,
Actually I have found the mistake. it is not related to the operating system
but to my code. in my old machine I have done some modifications in the code
of itkconnected component filter (as it allows only detecting a number of
components not greater that the output type) and i forget to modify it again
in my new machine.
sorry to lose your time
Anna