[Insight-users] how to add new class into compilation

Dawood Al Masslawi masslawi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 09:17:11 EDT 2011

Hi Jihun,

There are two main steps for doing that,

first is to include your class in the ITK namespace which is easy,

second is adding your class to the CMake list of the targeted

compilation.

Make sure you read chapter 13 of the software guide (How to write a

filter).

Also to avoid any future inconsistencies follow the naming conventions

noted in the ITK style guide (www.itk.org/Wiki/images/c/c6/ITKStyle.pdf).

HTH,

Dawood

Hi,
Can someone tell me how I can include a new class into ITK compilation?

Thanks,

Jihun