[Insight-users] composition of transformations

Anja Ende anja.ende at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 4 10:00:29 EDT 2011

Hello,

I have the following scenario. I have 3 images (say A, B, C) and all
three of different resolutions and different in terms of spacing, and
number of voxels.

A is registered to B and B is registered to C.

So, I have a transformation that takes me from C to B and another
which takes me from B to A and what I would like to do is generate one
transformation that takes me from C to A.

Just wondering how to do this in ITK when the images are also of
different resolution and spacing.

Many thanks,

Anja