[Insight-users] Binary image to Mesh / Mesh to Binary image

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at phenogenomics.ca
Mon Jul 4 10:19:35 EDT 2011

It is not clear to me which of the images is the output of itkTriangleMeshToBinaryImageFilter, but if that shte image which has the last line all zeros, then you might want to go back and make sure this class gets the correct image information, I have to go back and check but I thought I had written it so that it allows the user to specify image origin and spacing or read the image information from one of the ITK ImageIO factories,

HTH

Leila