[Insight-users] Binary image to Mesh / Mesh to Binary image

Olga C Avila-Montes ocamcaro at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 12:38:20 EDT 2011

Leila, you are correct, the output of itkTriangleMeshToBinaryImageFilter is
the bottom volume with the last slice with all zeros.
I'm actually giving the origin, spacing and size of the original (upper)
volume like this:

	typedef itk::TriangleMeshToBinaryImageFilter< MeshType, OutputImageType >
TriangleImageType;
	TriangleImageType::Pointer imageFilter = TriangleImageType::New(  );
	imageFilter->SetInput( polyDataReader->GetOutput(  ) );
	imageFilter->SetSize( original->GetLargestPossibleRegion(  ).GetSize(  ) );
	imageFilter->SetOrigin( original->GetOrigin(  ) );
	imageFilter->SetSpacing( original->GetSpacing(  ) );

So I don't really know what is causing the problem :\

-----
Olga C Avila-Montes
Research Assistant, Computational Biomedicine Lab (www.cbl.uh.edu)
Dept. of Computer Science, University of Houston, Houston, TX 77204-3010
Email: ocamcaro at gmail.com