[Insight-users] polyaffine/polyrigid

Marta Peroni m.peroni at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 17:17:15 EDT 2011

dear all,
I'm looking at the nice framework for polyrigid/polyaffine registration by
Arsigny.
I found an author implementation here:
ftp://ftp-sop.inria.fr/epidaure/Publications/Arsigny/Arsigny_Media_ITK.pdf
whose code is in her:
ftp://ftp-sop.inria.fr/epidaure/Softs/Arsigny/ITK_PolyTransfoSRC/

I was wondering if:
1) anyone knows other open source implementations? I had to change quite a
bit of code to make my compiler digest this code
2) My goal is to compensate for different neck kicks, so I was wondering if
anyone has any initial parm set we could use (I'm not really getting
anywhere with the examples there)

thanks!
Marta