[Insight-users] DeformationFieldTransform vs LandmarkBasedTransformInitializer

Dawood Al Masslawi masslawi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 08:42:57 EDT 2011

Hi David,

There are 3 code samples of the ICP method in the "/Registration"

directory of the ITK examples.

The following article in the Insight Journal also has a simple example

on how do do landmark registration using the kernel transforms,

http://hdl.handle.net/1926/494

<http://hdl.handle.net/1926/494>Best regards,

Dawood