[Insight-users] Problem with Fast marching minimal path extraction

Maria Alejandra Zuluaga Valencia mariazulv at yahoo.es
Tue Jul 5 11:23:18 EDT 2011

Hi,
I am trying to use the minimal path extraction algorithm reported in:

http://hdl.handle.net/1926/1332

After some minor compilation errors I managed to make it work. However, I found the behavior is a bit weird. As an example:

if I test with one of the Synthetic images provided and the path points given, everything works fine. But, as soon as I change one of the path end points it stops working. By stop working I mean that the extracted path contains no points. I've tried with several examples and it is always the case.

As far as I know, no matter how bad I place my end point, I should get a minimal path connecting the end and start points. Has any one had the same kind of problem? did you managed to fix it?

thanks,

Maria