[Insight-users] Problem with Fast marching minimal path extraction

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 08:43:29 EDT 2011

Hi Maria,

Can you please provide some more information?

Which synthetic image are you using? Where are you placing the seed point?

I would not expect that every seed point will work -- the seed point
needs to be in a region which is reachable by the Fast Marching
expanding front. For example, placing the seed point in a region with
low speed (near 0.0) will not work.

Attached are a few examples using different seed points.

Regards, Dan