[Insight-users] How to apply a real FFTW with an SmartPointer as Input?

Antonio Gómez Barquero agb1 at alu.upct.es
Wed Jul 6 04:26:34 EDT 2011

Hello!

The problem I have is that I open an Image from a GUI using Qt (through the
class I created  ImageFrame, this class has defined the PixelType as
follows:

      typedef double PixelType;

      typedef itk::Image<PixelType,2> ImageType;

and after the extraction of the image, I would lie to make a FFT which input
is real data.

The error says: “it cannot be converted the third parameter of
‘itk::SmartPointer<TObjectType>’ to ‘double*’ with and object of the
ImageFrame class” (which has defined the pixeltype as double).

1>.\prueba_r01.cpp(126) : error C2664: 'fftw_plan_dft_r2c_2d' : no se puede
convertir el parámetro 3 de 'itk::SmartPointer<TObjectType>' a 'double *'

1>        with

1>            TObjectType=itk::Image<ImageFrame::PixelType,2>

1>          No hay disponible ningún operador de conversión definido por el
usuario que pueda realizar esta conversión, o bien no se puede llamar al
operador

Now I cannot understand why it cannot calculate the fft if the pixel are in
double format.

Does anyone can give me an idea of how to fix this problem? Thank you all so
much in advance!