[Insight-users] map mesh points from transformed volume to original volume

Olga C. Avila-Montes ocamcaro at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 10:48:23 EDT 2011

Ok so we figured what was happening. . .
I thought the filterOblique transform was going from my original volume to
the transformed one, but turns out that it's the opposite: it's going from
the transformed volume to the original. Therefore I didn't need to find the
inverse transform. Here is how I finally transformed each point:

PointType pointout =  filterOblique->GetTransform(  )->TransformPoint( point
);
mesh->SetPoint( pointid, pointout );

Olga C Avila-Montes
Research Assistant, Computational Biomedicine Lab (www.cbl.uh.edu)
Dept. of Computer Science, University of Houston, Houston, TX 77204-3010
Email: ocamcaro at gmail.com