[Insight-users] Missing files in ITK 4

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Jul 8 08:09:23 EDT 2011

Le 8 juil. 11 à 13:12, David Doria a écrit :

> On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 5:02 AM, Arunachalam Kana
> <Kana.Arunachalam at fh-wels.at> wrote:
>> Hi ITK User,
>>
>> I am writing again regarding missing files in itk 4.
>>
>> I have downloaded ITK 4 from GIT. After i downloaded,  I found some
>> files
>> are missing. Example:
>>
>> itkListSampleBase.h

This one was part of the statistics framework which have been quite
heavily refactored, but unfortunately not documented in the Migration
directory (it was done before ITK v4).

>> itkPointLocator.h

This one was removed in that change:

commit 09f2103f7f81e371007142d8c6d9939fd587bd12
Author: Hans Johnson <hans-johnson at uiowa.edu>
Date:   Wed Sep 22 22:26:03 2010 -0500

     Removed code that did nothing.

     It appears as if the itkPointLocator class was the stub
     of functionality that was added 2003, but never fully
     implemented.  As BUG_0011157 was unraveled, it became
     more evident that this entire class does not seem to have
     any purpose.  After removing the class, all tests still pass.