[Insight-users] 3D Slicer

Olga C Avila-Montes ocamcaro at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 13:13:02 EDT 2011

I see what you mean, I don't know why I thought you had one file ^_^
In order for Paraview to read your files as one volume you can do what
Andrew is suggesting (creating a .mhd file) and load it in Paraview or
TurtleSeg.

PS. remember to CC your replies to insight-users at itk.org so they show up on
the thread :)

Olga C Avila-Montes
Research Assistant, Computational Biomedicine Lab (www.cbl.uh.edu)
Dept. of Computer Science, University of Houston, Houston, TX 77204-3010