[Insight-users] Need a clarification about ConnectedComponentImageFilter

anna han wan anna.han.wan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 08:35:07 EDT 2011

Dear itk users,

I have a question about ConnectedComponentImageFilter. In addition to the
connectivity what are the other criterias used to group pixels in the same
component ? deos the gray value used also as criteria?

I am asking such a question because I tried to work with this filter to get
the components of a volume composed of different objects having different Ct
values (but these objects are touching each other) and the result is one
connected component !

Thank you

Best regards,

Anna