[Insight-users] Unable to compile source

techie_india eranshuman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 04:10:09 EDT 2011

Hi all, I'm a new user for ITK . I have to compile the code which uses ITK
libraries.
 I'm using ITK 3.20.0 .
While using the CMAKE , I have kept all default flags in CMAKE.
They were properly compile and all binaries were generated.
But when I tried to use these libraries to compile my source , it is giving
error in linking (attach the file : http://old.nabble.com/file/p32096869/out
out )

Some error :
itkDirectory.cxx:(.text+0x39d): undefined reference to
`itksys::Directory::GetFile(unsigned long) const'
Even I tried to look into the code and check the ITK directory I couldn't
find itksys:Directory.

Can anybody help what flag I'm missing or where I can get these files :
itksysDirectory.cxx /itksysDynamicLoader.

Thanks and regards Anshuman

Sorry there were some issue with my previous post , so again posting it.