[Insight-users] help needed with (2D) segmentation

Prashanth prashanth.dumpuri at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 14:01:57 EDT 2011

All,
   I'm working on 2D segmentation using ITK filters and right now my
pipeline looks like this:

Input 2D slice ----> Curvature Flow Image Filter ----> Confidence Connected
----> Threshold Level Set Segmentation.

I'm using the input slice as the feature image for the level set filter and
the binary image outputted from the confidence connected as the input image
for the level set filter. Ideally I would like to set the intensity range of
the threshold level set filter to be the same that was computed by the
confidence connected filter. But for the level set filter, I have a binary
image as the feature image and the input 2D slice as the input image. How do
I ensure that the intensities match?

Thanks
Prashanth