[Insight-users] Problem in recognition of itkMultiplyByConstantImageFilter.h

john smith mkitkinsightuser at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 04:08:04 EST 2011

Hi,

I am trying to build this example:*
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/ImageProcessing/MultiplyByConstantImageFilter
*. I am using visualstudio2010 and cmake. But when I build the project then
my vs2010 cannot open include file : *itkMultiplyByConstantImageFilter.h*.
When I make a search in the code file source directory of ITK, I find this
file. I have tried to reconfigure ITK source code with cmake and then try to
build again my example, but I get the same message. Does anybody know what
is the problem?