[Insight-users] About the cluster number in K-means like data clustering algorithm implementation

Wang Zhimin zwang at i2r.a-star.edu.sg
Mon Mar 7 09:12:24 EST 2011

Hi, all

I want to implement on data clustering algorithm, say FCM, which is similar to K-means algorithm. I am going to create one class to do this. However, I notice that many of my class variables depend on the cluster number, which will only be know when the FCM class is constructed.

May I know how I can implement this inside the class, so that all the cluster number depended member variables can be initialize with the proper cluster number?

Should I use macro? How?
Or I should use itk::Array to create cluster center ListSample, Membership ListSample? I feel I am quite confused of this.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Zhimin

Institute for Infocomm Research disclaimer:  "This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you."