[Insight-users] Output Difference in itkMesh

Taru S twrkmail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 10:16:19 EST 2011

Hello,

I have generated a 3D surface mesh model (msh file) from a vtk polydata (vtp
file). The vtp model looks nice but the results of  visualization after the
vtp->msh conversion are not good ( converted itk mesh model to vtkPolyData
for visualization purpose).

Since the input model( vtp ) is already smoothed, shouldn't the itk mesh
model look the same? I am not sure what is causing this difference.
Also, is there any way besides the AntiAliasBinaryImg filter to get the
results similar to what I get using the vtp file in the first place.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
TS